Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office foreclosure sales will resume on July 28, 2020 at 10:00am. Due to the amount of sales and CDC Guidelines, the sales will be held at the lower level of the River Spirit Expo Center located at 4145 E. 21st Tulsa, OK. Parking and entry will be on the south side of the building. Registration will begin at 9:00am. Please check our website for additional upcoming sales locations and information.
Attorney Visitation Changes
In compliance with Oklahoma’s Open Up and Recover Safely (OURS) Plan (revised May 28, 2020), Governor Stitts’ Executive Order 2020-20, filed May 30, 2020, and the Oklahoma Supreme Court’s and Court of Criminal Appeals’ Joint Order, SCAD 2020-36, the TCJ will begin to allow in person non-contact attorney visitation, beginning June 2, 2020 by following the same health procedures and screening that TCJ staff adhere to.
- Attorneys will wear a protective mask while on the property of the TCJ.
- A health screening questionnaire will be completed by all attorneys desiring in person non-contact visitation with clients in the TCJ. Staff guidelines will be adhered to regarding entry to the TCJ. Attorneys will positively state they show no symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- Attorney’s temperature will be taken with a touch-less infrared thermometer and temperatures above 100 degrees F will NOT be permitted entry to the TCJ visitation area.
- Hand washing is strongly encouraged upon entering the TCJ.
- The area of the attorney/client non-contact visitation will be cleaned and disinfected by TCJ staff.
- The attorney will spray touched surfaces with an EPA approved product for disinfectant purposes supplied by the TCJ upon leaving the attorney/client non-contact visitation area per TCJ posted instructions.
- In person non-contact attorney visitation will be available at the TCJ from 8 am – 4:30 pm, for a 25-minute visit per inmate/detainee. Times for visitation can be scheduled by emailing Corporal Brown at email@example.com and listing the inmates name and the time you’d like to visit. Emails must be received by 2:00 pm the day before your intended visit, this will allow the TCJ to complete scheduling requirements.
The TCJ administration will maintain and revise our in person non-contact attorney visitation policy, in consultation with Turn Key medical staff and the Tulsa City-County Health Department, based on the prevalence of community spread and the number of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients in the facility.