Civil Desk Location
The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office Civil Desk is located in the Tulsa County Courthouse at 500 South Denver in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The Civil Desk is situated on the west end of the north side of the courthouse building, on the first floor.
The TCSO Civil Desk is open to the public Monday thru Friday (excluding county holidays) from 08:30am to 12:00pm (closed for lunch) 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Civil Service in Tulsa County
The TCSO Civil Unit is responsible for serving civil process and execution of writs. These judicial documents originate from various state courts, government agencies and private attorneys throughout the United States.
The Civil Desk initially receives, then enters and assigns the civil process papers to deputies. The Civil Desk also processes foreclosures from the initial filing stages through the final auction stage of foreclosed properties.
- The Civil Desk requires an original and a service copy of the paperwork you are requesting to be served.
- The document must include the name of the person being served and service address.
- Service fee is $50.00 per case, per address.
- If you require service return information, you will need to include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your paperwork.
- To check on the status of your document you can call 918-596-5663.
***Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office foreclosure sales will resume on July 28, 2020 at 10:00am. Due to the amount of sales and CDC Guidelines, the sales will be held at the lower level of the River Spirit Expo Center located at 4145 E. 21st Tulsa, OK. Parking and entry will be on the south side of the building. Registration will begin at 9:00am. Please check our website for additional upcoming sales locations and information. ***