Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office foreclosure sales will resume on July 28, 2020 at 10:00am. Due to the amount of sales and CDC Guidelines, the sales will be held at the lower level of the River Spirit Expo Center located at 4145 E. 21st Tulsa, OK. Parking and entry will be on the south side of the building. Registration will begin at 9:00am. Please check our website for additional upcoming sales locations and information.
In compliance with Oklahoma’s Open Up and Recover Safely (OURS) Plan (revised May 28, 2020), Governor Stitts’ Executive Order 2020-20, filed May 30, 2020, and the Oklahoma Supreme Court’s and Court of Criminal Appeals’ Joint Order, SCAD 2020-36, the TCJ will begin to allow in person non-contact attorney visitation, beginning June 2, 2020 by following the same health procedures and screening that TCJ staff adhere to.
- Attorneys will wear a protective mask while on the property of the TCJ.
- A health screening questionnaire will be completed by all attorneys desiring in person non-contact visitation with clients in the TCJ. Staff guidelines will be adhered to regarding entry to the TCJ. Attorneys will positively state they show no symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- Attorney’s temperature will be taken with a touch-less infrared thermometer and temperatures above 100 degrees F will NOT be permitted entry to the TCJ visitation area.
- Hand washing is strongly encouraged upon entering the TCJ.
- The area of the attorney/client non-contact visitation will be cleaned and disinfected by TCJ staff.
- The attorney will spray touched surfaces with an EPA approved product for disinfectant purposes supplied by the TCJ upon leaving the attorney/client non-contact visitation area per TCJ posted instructions.
- In person non-contact attorney visitation will be available at the TCJ from 8 am – 4:30 pm, for a 25-minute visit per inmate/detainee. Times for visitation can be scheduled by emailing Corporal Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org and listing the inmates name and the time you’d like to visit. Emails must be received by 2:00 pm the day before your intended visit, this will allow the TCJ to complete scheduling requirements.
The TCJ administration will maintain and revise our in person non-contact attorney visitation policy, in consultation with Turn Key medical staff and the Tulsa City-County Health Department, based on the prevalence of community spread and the number of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patients in the facility.
On May 15th, The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office Public Services Unit will resume providing full services to members of the public. However, customers need to be aware of a few measures that will be in place to protect the public as well as our employees:
For Friday’s opening for Public Services, we have taken the following measures:
- Standard COVID-19 questions will be posted at the entry doors. If anyone answers yes to any of these questions, they will not be permitted in.
- Lobby capacity will be limited to five customers. (Only customers receiving services should take up lobby space.)
- Those customers waiting outside the entrance on the porch will need to stand six feet apart. (There will be markers on the pavement) Or, they may wait in their cars.
- Sanitizer will be available to all customers to disinfect their hands.
- Customers will be served on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Customers will not be allowed into the secure area without a face mask.
- The Lobby and secure areas will be disinfected on a regular basis.
Effective on Thursday, TCSO’s Public Services Unit will be reducing services to the public in an effort to control the spread of COVID-19.
Until further notice, the lobby of our headquarters building will only be open to process finger print requests for healthcare workers and sex offenders who need to register.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and out of an overabundance of caution and concern for for the health and safety of the citizens of Tulsa County, we are suspending outside visitors to the David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center.
This suspension will remain in effect until further notice
TCSO is committed to continue monitoring the situation and work with our community partners to help prevent the spread of this pandemic.
For information on if your loved one is in custody at the David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center Click Here
(When prompted for the facility code enter: 24038)
In an overabundance of caution and concern for the health and safety of the citizens of Tulsa County, All foreclosure sales are postponed until further notice.
Due to inclement weather and poor road conditions, deputy testing has been rescheduled. Please contact Human Resources for an alternative testing date.
With anticipation of winter weather, TCSO Headquarters in downtown Tulsa will delay opening until 10:00am.
November 7, 2019
Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office
287(g) Annual Steering Committee Meeting
December 10th, 2019, 10:00 A.M.
David L Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N Denver, Tulsa OK 74103
Training Room 1
10:00am- Welcoming Remarks
- Sheriff Vic Regalado
- Field Office Director
- 287(g) Operations
- 287(g) presentation
- Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office 287(g) Program
Throughout the month of July, you can make a difference for a child in need, by dropping off new or gently used stuffed animals at Oklahoma Technical College’s campus at 4444 S Sheridan during regular business hours. Law enforcement will give these stuffed animals to children during times of crisis.