We are located at:
David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-8900
The David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center Lobby will open at 8:00am. and close at 7:00pm each day.
See important message from HomeWav for mobile app iOS ***Click here***
DLMCJC has an online visitation system which allows inmates to converse with friends and family through video. The sysem allows anyone with internet access to schedule a time to video visit someone being held in the facility. With this system in place, the inmates can converse with their children, friends and family living anywhere in the United States. Young children can talk to parents and siblings when they would not otherwise be able to.
For a Complete list of Rules and Guidelines for Visiting someone at DLMCJC- Click Here
Anyone wanting to visit an inmate must complete and submit the DLM Visitor’s Request Form.
Click to download a PDF version of the visitation application DLM Visitation Application
For general information call (918) 596-8900.
Tulsa County Jail Quick Links
- DLM Visitor’s Request Form – Anyone wanting to visit an inmate must complete and submit this form.
- Tulsa County Inmate Information Center – Resources for navigating the county jail and court system.
- Search by Name – Search online inmate database by name.
- Booking ID List – View list of all inmates by Booking ID.
- Inmate Handbook (English)
- Inmate Handbook (Spanish) – Manual para Internos
- Booking Video (Spanish)
- Booking Video