- - - - - - - Job / Position Details - - - - - - -
Under general Supervision, performs maintenance of the David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center as well as the Court Holding facility.
Work Schedule: Must be able to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift at 24 hour facility
Candidates must successfully pass a written test, a physical examination, drug testing, a background investigation and an interview screening process.
- Benefits Include
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Three weeks of vacation after one year
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Basic Requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- A valid Oklahoma driver’s license and liability insurance
- Required Experience
- Broad trade knowledge of building maintenance equivalent to training received in a formal apprenticeship program in electrical, plumbing, mechanical or construction field; of computers, operating systems, applications and electronically controlled systems and three years of qualifying experience.
Applications from persons who have felony convictions, pending criminal charges or are on probation will not be considered.